Labels?

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 06:06:36 -0700

Hello Group
I tried to burn a DVD and it won't let me.  So I looked at the properties on
both CD and DVD drive and it says "label read only", how do I change the
"read only label"?   How do I change this label question so it will allow me
to record to both of these drives using JFW?
I had some software work done and this maybe where this started.
I am using JFW 5.00.844 on a Pentium 4 using Windows XP.
Dick
Scottsdale Arizona