Re: Labeling Graphics.

  • From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:43:38 -0500

Hi Anita,

I think so. I have a graphic that dings whenever it encounters a check box. It
makes it easier to delete e-mails. I believe you have to click on Jaws or enter
on it and then go to the configuration manager. Okay here's what I did to
create a sound every time I encounter a checkbox. THe same principle applies.

1. Open Jaws and hit Alt.
2. RIght arrow until you hear configuration manager.
3. Hit enter.
4. Hit Alt and right arrow.
5. Arrow down until you hear speech and sounds manager.
6. Hit enter.
7. Once you are in it, tab until you hear create new skeme. Hit enter and you
will have many different options as to what you want to create. A button, radio
button, checkbox and so forth. Create the desired skeme and maybe label it as
message answered or message replied. You will have the ability to chose between
many different sounds and to preview them before you save the  skeme. When you
are done, there should be a little button that says save skeme I believe. I
hope that helps. If any of this is confusing, please let me know, Anita. I
would be happy to help you!.

Marissa