Re: Keyboard Options.

  • From: "Allan@3M" <allanwong.3m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:37:39 +0800

hi Anita,

there is 2 ways to do this,

temporally:

press "insert+2" (2 on the number row), this will toggle between 4 options

characters (default)
words
both characters & words
nun

note: this will only apply to the program that you currently use. if you switch to another program, this changes will back to default.

if you wish to turn certain keystroke silent, the following maybe more useful:

1. press "insert+f2", arrow down till "configuration manager", press enter.
2. press "ctrl+shift+d" for default.jcf".
3. press "alt+s" "set options".
4. arrow down till "keyboard options...", press enter.
5. press "ctrl+tab" once, you will land to "key labels page".
6. arrow down until the keystroke name that you wish to make changes. press spacebar to mute it.
7. tab to OK button, press spacebar.
8. finally, press "ctrl+s" to save the changes, press "alt+f4" to close "configuration manager".

hth

Regards,
Allan Wong

Mobile: +60-16-202 0000