RE: Keep your religious beliefs to yourself

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 11:31:43 -0400

At 11:21 AM 4/5/2009, you wrote:
You are guessing my religion from my last name. Are you an anti Semite.
Was that a question? There is no punctuation to indicate it as such. I was asking if you were Jewish. By your defensive response, perhaps I was correct. No, I am not an anti-semite. In fact, as an ex-Catholic, I agree with your original post, although, it looks a little like something quoted with out attribution, and of course, has nothing to do with computers or Jaws.

Perhaps you should put that in your signature.
I don't have a signature, because I have nothing to advertise, beliefs or otherwise.

Your last name is Smart.  Isn't that inappropriate?

No, only of British origin. I will apologize for that in advance, in case you have some problem with it.

You still haven't told us what inspired your original post, off-topic and inflamatory as it was. Did you drop one of those heavy monoblocks on your toe?

Chris

Alternative archives located at: