Re: Kazaa Lite problem

  • From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:13:21 -0700

Hi Jim,

Kazaa Lite is known for displaying odd tooltips.  For example, if you are
arrowing down through the tree view and see:
Title: [song's title] Artist: [The song's artist] etc. instead of just [The
title] [The artist], chances are you're pointing to a completely different
song.  Here's what you need to do:

Route JAWS to PC.  Press end to go to the very right line, then do a left mouse
click and switch back to PC Cursor.  The tree view should now read properly.
There are some scripts from the JFWLite page that will do this for you.

Quoting Jim Portillo <jp100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

= Hi there guys,
= I have a question about Kazaa Lite.
= I'm looking for a specific version of a song, and when I download more than
= one version, it will always revert to going back and downloaiing the first
= version.
= So for example, if I have the same song but three different versions, instead
= of downloading the versions I selected, it will just download the first one
= three times.
= Why?
= Any ideas?
= Jim
= --
= To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
= jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
= Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
=
= If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the
= way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the
= list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
=