Re: Joining a yahoo group

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:20:34 -0500

To join a Yahoogroup, you should be able to send an e-mail message to:

XXXXX-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

where XXXXX is the name of the group.

No speech program will read the graphical info.  I've printed out the info
using the print-screen and read it with an Optacon; you might be able to use a
scanner but the letters are deliberately fuzzy so I'm not sure how well it
would recognize it.

There is no solution on Yahoo as far as an audio equivalent; so you might need
to have them contact you if the above work-around doesn't work for you.
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

Steve