Re: Jfw and broken MSAA

  • From: "Joy Tilton" <joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:10:36 -0000

Her's the thing, Internet explorer is also being affected by this. Now I see that this looks like more and more an issue with something dealing with MSAA, since even when I use another screen reader, I have to manualy turn MSAA back on when using internet explorer. However, under jaws, there's no way in heck I can get the MSAA to work at all.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Moore" <rm1947@xxxxxxxxxx>