Jaws8, IE7, and Frustration

  • From: "Morey Worthington" <blindwop@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 07:57:24 -0600

   Hello all,
I am trying very hard, and many times, to get the Adobe Flash Player to download and install. I cannot get past the download part. I have unchecked the Yahoo Tool Bar, went to the install now button, smacked the space bar, and wait for something to happen. I then get a security message from IE something to do with a bad certificate. I check the OK button, go into the IE tools and root around in the Security Tab, try again, and nothing happens. So...... I have checked in the control panel to see if something might have been installed, but nothing, also in the program files.
Any thoughts on how to get around this blocking or ?????
should i just unload IE 7 and use IE 6 to do this????
Thanks,
Morey