Re: Jaws with NFL field Pass revisited.

  • From: "Rick Miller" <mil9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:19:17 -0700

Mike:

I was the one who wrote about NFL Field Pass.  At the same time I sent the
message to the list, I contacted Freedom Scientific.  Yesterday morning one of
the technicians from Freedom Scientific called me.  At first, he didn't think
anything could be done since the page I was inquiring about is accessible only
if one has a paid subscription.  When I offered to give him the telephone
number for the Field Pass technicians, he asked me to contact them and ask them
if they might be able to send to Freedom Scientific a page of archived games.
I called Field Pass support, and the technician there told me that there is a
demo of the flash player where all of the games are highlighted.  I relayed
this information back to Freedom Scientific.  This morning they sent me an
e-mail saying they couldn't find the demo.  So I called the NFL technicians and
got specific instructions telling where to find the demo and e-mailed them to
Freedom Scientific.  So that's where I stand right now.  If it turns out that
nothing can be done I'm going to contact them and asked to have my subscription
changed from the Season Pass to the Team Pass, since most of the time I am
primarily interested in the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Rick Miller