Jaws with AIM: Caps Issue

  • From: Samara Morgan <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:03:08 -0400

This happens with msn as well, but it primarily irks me with aim. It
did not start till a while back.

I can open the aim window fine. That's no problem. The problem comes
when I try to find it again. Normally we would just alt tab if we
opened the window, then clicked on a buddy's name to chat. Well alt
tab doesn't work. I can only get to aim by shift tabbing, and then
something odd happens. When I get to the buddy list, all is well. But
then if I tab BACK to the message window and begin typing, everything
is in caps for no reason. I'm forced to close jaws then open it again
whenever this happens.

I don't know what could be causing it, but I wish it would stop. I'm
forced to re-open the aim list every time I'm looking for someone, and
that is tedious. I wish the alt tab worked still, but I need to tab
through every open program to get to it because shift alt tab is
acting up. Can anyone help me? Thanks so much.
Alternative archives located at: