Jaws virtual viewer crashing from time to time

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:24:49 -0400

Hello.

Is anyone else noticing the Jaws virtual viewer crashing from time to time?
It happens most often to me when switching from one help topic to another
one. For example if I ask for the list of keystrokes in Microsoft Office
Outlook and then later ask for the list of keystrokes in Microsoft Office
Word. When I asked for the list of keystrokes in Microsoft Office Word I
will get a message from Windows that the virtual viewer has stopped working.
On the next request the virtual viewer will appear as it should.

I'm using the latest version of Jaws for Windows version 10 however I do
have the beta version of Jaws 11 installed. If anyone is having this problem
I would like to know if you do or do not have Jaws for Windows 11 beta
installed.

Thank you for your help in advance.