Jaws slowing down

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 10:37:07 -0500

Good morning folks.

I seem to recall having seen several references to this topic some time ago
although I don't remember if the problem was the same as I experience. Using
JFW 6.0, although I have all settings for speed set to 92, high, when
hitting a shortcut key for an application on the desktop or at other random
times, Jaws will revert to what appears to be a default, very slow rate,
then, with another keystroke, usually return to my high speed setting.
Anyone have an idea what might be going on here?

Jerry
jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx