Re: Jaws saying words only

  • From: "Laura" <SKH71934@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:03:53 -0500

Hi,
     The steps below show you how to turn off words in word
Step on press insert f2 to bring up the jaws list of managers.
Step 2. Go to configuration Manager.
Step 3. Go to settings, then set user options.  Press enter on that and then
tab around until you get to the typing echo and set it to words only.  Then
press enter for okay.  After that save the changes you made to the
configuration manager and you should be all set.
    Laura