Jaws problem in OE.

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:04:35 -0700

Hi all,
I'm running XP pro and jaws 7. When I write an email in OE and go back to
reread what I wrote, I sometimes notice that some of the words that I know I
wrote are missing. So,, I put them back in again, and when I do, the
original words that were missing show up again. What is causing this? Any
ideas?
Jim