Jaws not reading home page after internet explorer loads

  • From: "acutolo" <cutolo.albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:00:06 -0400

Hello everyone:
When I hit the i key to load my home page in internet explorer, Jaws doesn't
seem to be reading the page after it loads.  Is there a way that I can fix
this problem and if so, how do I go about doing a repair of internet
explorer.  if someone could provide me with step by step instructions on
howto do this, I would sure appreciate it.  Thank's in advance,
al