Jaws delay speaking

  • From: "Mark F" <mfurn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:48:43 -0500

Using 6.0 with XP Pro,in Outlook, jaws speaks the deleted message title
after I delete it.
I have my messages grouped by confersation and arrow down to see what has
come in. If a certain conversation is not presently needed,  hit the delete
key. This is where jaws will repeat the title of the message. I also fine
that jaws is saying the last screen I was onand takes a while playing catch
up if it does at all.

Is this a screen refresh rate or just my ATI radeon chip?

Mark