RE: Jaws and www.thisishull.co.uk

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:04:36 -0500

Hi Steve.  One possibility is that your local paper Web site uses flash
and it's interfering with JAWS.  I had similar problems with some
newspaper Web sites until I set JAWS to permanently ignore flash.  The
selection is in Configuration Manager under HTML Options.  You can tab
over to Misc where a check box is to ignore flash on Web pages.  I
believe you can temporarily ignore flash as well by going to Insert V
and setting it there.  It may not fix your problem, but it's worth a
try.  Ignoring flash certainly helped me out.

Chris Feist - The one and only!