Jaws and textaloud questions?

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:44:08 -0800

Ok and hi all, yes, finally got the Text Aloud program and ordered both
Mike and Crystal voices and they sent the cd's with the voices. I had
alrady ddlownloaded the progarm off the net and all went well until I
tried loading the new additional voices into the program.
Now meantime the sappi voices from Jaws 8 just worked great in the
program and I was most happy. But now, I cannot get the two voices I
bought to load off the cd's. I tried everything but no go. Been in
contact with their tech and he allowed me to copy them off the site. Did
this but when I hit excute they won't load. Does anyone know if there
might be a conflict with Jaws sappi voices not allowing me to install the
two voices I bought? Has anyone had this problem or anything like it.
Really baffled and getting very upset for the last few days now iwith
this.
I really like the text aloud program and whoever recommeded it, thank
you!
MMM

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!