Re: Jaws and netbooks

  • From: Ann Tate <tate886@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:47:24 -0400

Hi,

I have an Asus EEE-PC 1000H netbook, and it works brilliantly with jaws 10.
It's what I'm using to type and send this email message right now, using
it's built-in wifi to access the net. I'd advise getting 2 gigs of ram with
it, though, but it works quite well on only one gig.

I got mine for just a little over $300 from Amazon.com.

~Ann