Re: Jaws and counter spy.

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:57:31 -0400

Hello Pranav & Listers:

Pranav!  Are you using a version that was released prior to 26th
September, 2005?

The new version of Counter Spy was posted to their web site on 26th
September, 2005.

As I said in my E-mail on this subject yesterday, I was not able to
read the screen because it appeared to be totally blank.  The reason,
I can only assume, is the information on the screen in this new
version is graphically displayed, which as we all know, JAWS cannot
interpret and therefore cannot read it to us.

On the other hand, if someone has managed to achieve what I was not
able to achieve, that is read the information on the screen with JAWS,
then I would be very interested in knowing how they did it.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber