Jaws and computer...

  • From: "Karen J" <kkj10@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 00:37:03 -0800

Hi,
I seem to be having a slight problem with Jaws and my pc. Jaws has a tendancy
to crash, and take my PC with it. First, Jaws will freeze, making it impossible
for me to do anything or to even restart the program. Then, the computer will
freeze, and I am forced to restart. I am running two different sound cards, and
I don't believe that should be a problem. This has also not started taking
place until quite recently. Also, I am using JAWS 4.51
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Karen