Jaws and centering content on computer screen?

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:40:54 -0400

Hey guys. Um, I'm not sure if this is something I did with jaws, but I figured
I'd ask if there's a jaws way of fixing it.

Somehow, the content on my computer screen is off center. I have some site, and
on webpages with dark backgrounds, it's very aggrevating. It's as if someone
took the page and scooted it over to the right so that it's all pressed
alongside the right side of my monitor, leaving this big white gap on the left.
It's not centered.

Does anyone know of any ways to fix this problem using jaws? I don't even know
how I got it.