RE: Jaws and a sharing program like Kazaalite, called Ares.

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 22:30:58 -0700

Dear friends,
        May I remind you that there are some of us on this and other
lists who make our livings exclusively from the royalties we receive
from the legitimate sale and exploitation of our copyrighted
intellectual property such as musical compositions and the master
recordings of the same.  I strongly urge you not to undertake to misuse
the hard work of your fellow list members by downloading and
disseminating it illegally.
Respectfully,
Kevin L. Gibbs