Jaws and McAfee

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <KatherineSchulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:14:29 -0500

Hi, Everyone,

I am using JFW 7.0 and Windows Home Edition.  I am using the package from
McAfee, as that is what the computer came with.

This morning I received a message regarding a change created by the registry
and I was asked if I wanted to allow the change, block the change and remember
the response.

I can read the message with the Jaws cursor, but how do I get to the check
boxes in order to check them and make it go away?  All morning while I was
using OE, the McAfee message would appear in whatever I was doing.  Are there
special scripts that I need in order to use this program?

Katherine