Re: Jaws and Macromedia Flash

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:02:42 -0400

Even if you install it, you can turn it off in the configuration manager,
HTML options (ignore flash movies).
Jaws doesn't always work with Flash but that is mostly a matter that the
creators of the flash content have to use accessibility features.
But there is some content you can't even access unless you have flash
installed, and often flash has audio with it.
So for me, I would rather have it installed than not.
Debbie