Re: Jaws and Facebook links

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:24:42 +0100

Could I suggest that everyone on the list who uses facebook all email facebook over the next day or two. Perhaps if we all email at the same time it will let them see the number of blind people who wish to use the service.

I'd be interested to know whether the UK Disability Discrimination Act covers Facebook i.e. do Facebook have a UK based office. If so I assume legally they should be making it more accessible. I wonder whether there would be any have a go solicitors out there who would love to get known for taking on Facebook.

Peter