RE: Jaws and CD burning

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:35:16 -0400

If it is data files you need burned, you can simply put the CD in your CDRW
drive, copy the files you wish to buen to the clipboard, arrow to the CDRW
drive, and drop the files there.  Windows XP has built-in burning
capabilities.  You will have a wizard open up, for which you can follow the
If you're not using Windows XP or if you need to burn an audio CD, you will
need something like Nero or CDRWin.

Cutting Edge Solutions is here to assist with assistive technology issues
and needs! Visit us on the web at
<>  today!
I C Q:
My blog: <>