Re: Jaws & XP

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:15:31 -0700

Well I just wanted to know if this was an accessibility issue or a personal
preference issue.  As far as the big brother crowd goes, I'm convinced that MS
is somehow an agent of a government, probably the secret one which runns the
world, and think anyone who is truely afraid of them to remove windows
completely wipe their harddrive and install one of the many free unix/linux
variants.  It's amazing how much freeer you feel when you don't have to type in
your personal information after installing every program. My own take is that
computers like Darth Vador still have some good left in them no matter who the
programmer is.
</rant>
Sean