Re: Jaws Start Message

  • From: "Horspool, Matthew F." <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 13:20:18 +0100

Hi,

Since you've done the modifications before, I won't go into absolute basics.
If you need the basics, let me know.

You need to go into the Script Manager and open default.jss.  Once there, go to
the top and F2 to one script past AutoStartEvent.
Now UpArrow to EndScript, press Home, then Enter, and put in the code you used
in prior versions.

HTH,
Matthew