Jaws Problems

  • From: Geoff Connor <gjconnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 09:13:37 -0700

Hi everyone. I'm writing this e-mail on behalf of a friend who is having a
number of problems with Jaws. He has Jaws 6.2 and Windows XP on his
computer. Sometimes, when he boots his computer, he gets a message that says
"this program is not licensed to run on this machine." Other times, the
authorization wizard will pop up when he boots the computer. Then,
sometimes, Jaws will tell him that it is running in 40 minute mode. I had
him go to Jaws, go to help, and hit the letter A for about. Sometimes, the
cereal number is there, other times, it isn't. I find it all very strange
and am wondering if anyone has any idea as to what could be happening.

Cheers.

Geoff

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:46 AM