Re: Jaws & Norton Antivirus

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:42:56 -0700

I am running nine workstations with JAWS 6.1 and Norton Anti-Virus 2004.  I am
running JAWS 6.1 and Norton Anti-Virus 2005 here at home.  With a few
adjustments to how Norton works, I am very happy.
1. I turned off the AutoUpdate.  I manually update so I don't get the messages.
2. I set the Live Update to express rather than Interactive, and set it to
start and end the session automatically.

Francis