Jaws, MS Word 2007, labels

  • From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:57:41 -0700

I need some help printing labels in MS Word 2007.
I have printed these labels; (Avery 5160), many times with MS Word 2000. I used MS Word 2007's help to try this. It seems straight forward even though things do not show up in Jaws in the same sequence as spelled out in the help dialog. The problem is; the labels I am using are 3 columns of 10 rows, the table that appears on the screen for the Avery 5160 labels is 5 columns of 10 rows which just won't work. Is the table a function of Word or Jaws? Could Word have a bug and the 5160 template is in error? Tom