Re: Jaws And Windows Meedia Player

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:15:54 -0400

Hello Geoff,
What version of window media player are you using? I have jaws 8.0 and window media player version 11.0 and I don't have no problem working with window media player by burn the cd and rip it in the library and etc. If you still have problem with it ,you can e-mail me at oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx and I will help you with it.
Addison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Connor" <gjconnor@xxxxxxx>