Jaws 8.0 window xp for scanner

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws 2" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:42:57 -0400

Hello All,
I need some help here. When I click on scan and cam to scan the document it
took to picture folder and jaws will not read the document . I'm trying to find
a way to put the word scanner on the desktop and try to create the shortcut for
scanner and I can't figure out how to do it? But I wanted to get my hp scanner
to set up to microsoft word . If any of you have an scanner ,Can you tell me
how you have it set up in program? So I can able to set my scanner the same way
you have in yours computer and how do you use it? I will appreciate any answer
from you all.
Addison

O. Addison Gethers
e-mail address : oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx or O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
window live messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS