RE: Jaws 8 Word 2003 a problem with the spell checker

  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:10:55 -0500

If I understand correctly, our correspondent is saying Word won't
remember misspellings across sessions.  Was the offending word added to
the word processor's dictionary?  That's the only way Word will ever
remember anything, once it's been shut down and reopened.

I think we had a post here a while back, where the Word dictionary
wasn't functioning as it ought.

Ted