Re: Jaws 7.0 and SMA

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:12:24 -0500

Hi. This is definitely a paid upgrade. So if you want it, you'll have to be paid up on your sma. You can always find out how many upgrades you have remaining, by going to your jaws sub menu with alt j and then go to the about... dialogue box. It'll tell you how many upgrades you have.
For example, I have 1 remaining, so i won't have to pay up my SMA until the next upgrade which should be something like JAWS 8.
But 7 will be out soon hopefully!

At 04:03 PM 9/18/2005, you wrote:
I, too, have a question about this latest release. I'm using JFW6.2 and was curious to know the same thing: whether a new SMA must be purchased for the new release or not... Thanks.
Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna
Independent Sales/E-Representative
Avon, INC.