Jaws 6 and Scandisk ??

  • From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:19:00 -0600

Hi,
Although, I doubt that Jaws 6 is responsible for this problem, I wanted to
run it by the list before I start chasing in circles trying to figure out
what is happening.

I installed Jaws 6 and NAV 2005 recently, and ran Scandisk for the first
time since then, last night.

Scandisk gave me that message that some application was running in the
background and interrupting it.

I am using Windows 98 se, I disabled NAV's autoprotect, and told it not to
restart until the computer did, and also used End It All.

I have always kept Jaws running with Scandisk, so I find it hard to believe
it is the culprit here, but if anyone has any thoughts please let me know.

Since I am unsure that this is Jaws related, you can contact me off list.

Thanks for any help.

Crystal
raincrow@xxxxxxx