Re: Jaws 6 Authorization Question

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:07:43 -0600

Hi
You know, What FS really needs to do is post some kind of definiative
instructions as to what to do when you receive your JAWS 6 cd in the mail.
I mean there are the daisy books on the fs site but not everyone takes the
time and energy to actually read those at first, so they should put some
kind of braille on the cd sleave or something to let people know what to
do. Ah but then there would still be people who wouldn't read it, but i am
betting a lot of people would so it may help.  As soon as you know the
process it's pretty straight forward. I do have to admit that I was
confused as to what to do at first, but since I was using a dongle, all i
had to do was  take my dongle out of the USB port, quit JAWS, insert my
auth cd, restart JAWS and activate. the whole process took less than a minute.