Jaws 20 digit code location

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:10:01 -0500

Here's a strange one.  I just went to the FS activate web site.  I wanted to
see how many ILM authorizations I still have left after installing my CD
burner.
But, when I typed it in, it came back as unrecognized.  So, I tried it again,
same result.  So, is there a place on the computer where this 20 digit code is
stored?  I'd like to try to just copy and paste it into that edit field and see
why it won't take the number that I can almost read on that Braille sticker.
Thanks in advance.   Jack