Re: Jaws 11: no window is active?!

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 23:48:00 +0330

insert + Q reports the current running application correctly. System is not
frozen and no other problem but the jaws which is not seeing the current window
in the PC cursor mode. I will try to reinstall the 11 version to see what
happens. I think that the problem is because of my system as I have previously
encountered such odd problems. My laptop hasn't designed for XP and some of the
drivers are not the true ones. But just wondering why jaws 10 works properly!
Anyway thanks for the suggestions.