Re: James

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:13:46 -0500

Sorry to pop off like this but,
wouldn't it have been easier to bluntly say "NO" to the web site question
and then to sayType in "Zoomtext list" into google and be done with it. I've
been told get lost to many times when I'm totally lost and am desperately
looking for any kind of help. I hope the poor guy finds what he's looking
for. Again sorry for being off topic.
  Tippy