JFW7, FIREFOX, AND AMAZON

  • From: "dustin bushnell" <djbigred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:35:54 -0600

Hello all.  I am currently using i.e., JFW7, and obviously can not
access Amazon.  I want to download firefox, so I can do some holiday
shopping, but am a bit skeptical.  On the firefox page, it says that it
imports all of your favorites.  Is it possible to still keep your
favorites in i.e., and still use that.  What are some pointers I should
know before installing this software, and what are some of your
experiences using this browser.

Thanks so Much in Advance for any help you might be able to offer,

Dustin