JFW5.1 always saying desktop and other oddities

  • From: "Ann" <mylists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:18:07 -0400

Hi folks,
I amusing Jaws 5.1 on a Windows 98 SE machine with 384 MB of Ram, and lately
I've been having an odd  problem. When I first installed JFW, it worked
perfectly. But, now, whenever I restart my computer, jaws acts ... weird is the
best word I can think of to describe it. For instance, it will no longer read
title bars at all. And,, it always says Desktop no matter where I am or what
I'm trying to do.

a Repair of JFW fixes the problem ... until another restart, and then it comes
back again. I've checked my display settings in Control Panel to see if
something got reset during the re-start, but everything looks the same. Does
anyone have any suggestions about what might be going on, and how to fix it?

Thanks.

~Ann

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0522-0, 05/30/2005
Tested on: 5/30/05 11:18:11 AM