Re: [JFW] which spyeware removal, or detection tool works best?

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 06:17:00 -0700

hi vickey
ad aware removes spy ware
spy bot doesn't
spy bot removes spy ware ad aware doesn't
putting in spybot , if on a xp machine requires you to
use navigator and not jaws for the first two screens
after that you can turn jaws back on,
in addition
if you also down load spy ware blaster and spy ware gard,
from jfw lite
they will block spy ware from even being installed in the first place
they work separately but, in combonation they are very effective in
preventing spy ware  from being deposited on your computer
as long as you down load the scripts and are a proficient user of the jaws
cursor.
all four need to be updated after installing and once in a while updated

curnudgeon les