JFW stops talking

  • From: "Yadiel" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 08:13:05 -0400

Hello everyone:

I had have some problems with JFW were jaws for some reason stops talking. No
command pressed, no nothing. It just stops. I have some sounds in my computer
where each time I load or close a program, it makes a sound. When jaws stops
working it doesn't make any sound. However, when I go to start menu and I press
J to go to jaws, It gives me the sound that the program is loading for the
first time. Any suggestions and or comments? P.S. Jaws stoped talking twice
when writing this e-mail.

Yadiel