Re: JFW at drop Box

  • From: hannah day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 15:36:22 +0100

hi there . dropp box works verry wel with jaws . you will be fine . i use it here to download stuf

and i have used it in the passed to upload files

chat soon hannah

Hannah Day
E-mail and facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannahday

On 15/08/2010 15:28, Mike Mote wrote:
Hi folks!  My wife and I are wanting to use Drop Box, and I was wondering how
accessible it is with jaws.  I work with large files at my various jobs, and
was hoping this would serve as a good way to make those files available to
co-workers instead of having to send e-mail all over the place.  Any helpful
hints or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks very much!
Alternative archives located at: