JFW and reading text

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <mervisallison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfwlist" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:34:56 -0500

Hi all!
I'm having a major problem reading text with Jaws 4.51 on my Windows XP Pro
machine. Every time I try to read a document using the say all command, it
reads for awhile and then stops. I have to usually arrow up or down to get past
the text that I was on and then start again. This keeps happening multiple
times throughout a document though. I have had incidences of this occurrence in
Microsoft Word, note pad word pad and Duxbury. What could be the problem? I'm
completely stumped. It doesn't matter what file format I am viewing. I used to
have this happen infrequently, but now it's become quite a nuisance.
Allison