JFW and paragraphs.

  • From: Kevin White <whiteko@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:26:10 -0400

Hello All,

I am having problems with JFW reading paragraphs.  Every time i use ctrl
and the down or up arrow key, I get some jumbled jargin that  is not in my
document.  Do you know what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks

Kevin
For political commentary without political correctness
Check out the Truth Session.
http://www.truthsession.tk