RE: JFW and nonuniform tables in Microsoft Word 2002

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:55:00 +0530

Hi Ed,
<snip the problem is when someone has increased the height or depth of a
particular cell.

PL] You are probably right. The document I am reading is one that I scanned
in fine reader v7. It is a PowerPoint presentation (electronic version not
available) so I wont be surprised that the height or depth of a particular
has been altered.

Pranav