JFW and non-Latin alphabets

  • From: <lady_arwen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 09:35:34 -0400

Hi List,

I've got jfw 6.10 and Windows XP on my machine. I read in the what's new
section that JFW can now read in languages such as Russian, Hebrew etc.,
ones that do not use the Roman alphabet. I know that I now have to download
the fonts for the languages as well as other synthesizers programmed to
speak in these languages. Does anyone  here know where I might get some new
synthes?

Thank you,
Chelsea